2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Onshore wind turbine manufacturers navigating a challenging business environment
- Cutting Out the Kero: Refiners braced for extended period of very low jet fuel demand
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) added insult to the already injured frac sand market just as suppliers were taking small, measured steps toward rebalancing
- Asia region to drive floating solar installation growth in next five years
- OSV market in Brazil: recovery postponed
- Europe’s gas battleground: Why low gas prices will not curb LNG deliveries
- Hitting where it hurts: Coronavirus (COVID-19) is weakening Latin America’s gas and power demand
- Mexico: A new market of farm-outs can unlock demand