2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Guyana – the world’s newest oil producer
- DOE Defends Its 2019 LNG Export Analysis
- Video: Energy Transition in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Duke Firing Up New Asheville Gas Capacity, Coal Units Done by Jan. 31
- Understanding the GHG intensity of crude oil: Composition adds complexity
- Sustainability looms as sand suppliers divest non-core assets and rationalize capacity
- US exported first LPG cargoes to India in 2019
- 2019 - winds of change in Europe's power and gas markets