Why are bleeding cores significant? As Tom Harris says, a bleeding core is thought of as a qualitative proxy for ti… https://t.co/n8yZpG8Ewy
2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
- Finding opportunities in an oversupplied proppant market
- Fast and reliable analysis for gas lifted wells
- Pioneering PDO: From EOR to renewables
- CERAWeek in 30-Seconds: Tweets from the 2019 conference
- Navigating Choppy Waters IMO Study, Final Findings
- China Unconventionals 2.0: “What Would it Take to Believe?”
- Energy industry continues focus on how technology can reduce carbon intensity
- Largest gas discovery in Indonesia in 18 years could reduce Indonesia’s LNG demand by up to 2 MMtpa
Is 9 weeks enough time to implement ETL, master data management, data warehouse and analytics solution? Hear how we… https://t.co/nacqmgIgBe