2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- COVID-19 has not slowed down the energy transition in Southeast Asia
- Spotlight on the South African LPG market
- Top Five Issues for Latin American Crude Oil Markets in 2021
- High impact wells outlook for 2021
- Crossing the river by touching the stones: New framework to promote fuel-cell electric vehicles in China
- North Sea service companies continue to struggle, but “green” shoots offer some relief
- Yellowtail: A Modelling Perspective - Vantage® Insights
- Q4 2020 Power and Renewables Research Highlights
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Coal-fired power is projected to decline in Australia, Japan, and South Korea as an aging fleet is phased out.… https://t.co/j86VKjeLe4