2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
- Underdog to Champion: Unlock the presalt potential
- The Vaca Muerta Play: Gaining competitive economics through operational efficiencies
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario