Global orders for wind turbines sky rocketed in 2018. Which continent took top place? Read our recent blog post for… https://t.co/WaNQo6T8ai
2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
- Under the hammer: Drivers of recent renewable tender prices in emerging markets
- Larger turbines and offshore wind boost 2018 global wind turbine orders
- Is digitalization delivering?
- Potential investment and production outcomes for Chesapeake’s premiere oil asset
- Venezuelan darkness plagues production
- Impact of decline parameters on your expected ultimate recoverable reserves
- The implications of constrained investment capacity
- Oil & gas risk in Latin American hotspots
As renewable tenders become widespread, seasoned developers are prepared to better price and hedge risks. Will this… https://t.co/tWr6wAghKm