2019 Downstream Oil Issues to Watch
Despite a year of relative economic and geopolitical volatility, refined product demand continues to rise. But significant uncertainty looms in 2019. These ten questions will set the tone for our Refining and Marketing service analysis this year.
This full report is part of the IHS Markit Refining and Marketing service. For more information on the Refining and Marketing service go to ihsmarkit.com/refining-marketing.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Harnessing Big Data to Survive an Oil Price Slump
- An analysis of arbitration clauses in hydrocarbon contracts
- “Both/AND” not “Either/OR” for the Next Phase of Europe’s Energy Transition
- BP’s Sale of Alaskan Assets Leaves Alaska LNG in Question
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
With over 30 years of exploration history and a total of 26 discoveries that have been made from the drilling of 18… https://t.co/w2bZmAIXgI