Canada is reported to be considering adopting emissions regulations similar to those favoured by California, depend… https://t.co/bGnQYbVZF7
2018 vehicle trends and insights with Stephanie Brinley
Watch Stephanie Brinley, Senior Analyst for North American automotive coverage, discuss the current vehicle trends for 2018 and insights into vehicle preferences and how OEMs are keeping up with these trends.
In this video interview, Stephanie answers questions like:
- What are automakers focusing on for upcoming auto shows?
- How is the vehicle market trending for new vehicle launches?
- How does AutoIntelligence help OEMs and Suppliers stay informed of the latest insights for the industry?
- Canada considering adopting Californian emissions requirements
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2019: Important production EVs, premium concepts and city cars dominate launches
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2019: Climate change campaigners call for SUV ban
- UK government inaugurates testing facility for autonomous vehicles
- On-going talks about 400 public EV charging stations in Kolkata
- Sneak Preview: Frankfurt Motor Show 2019
- Two US senators question cybersecurity vulnerabilities of connected cars
- UK government increases funding for on-street electric car charging
CERAWeek Video of the Week Listen as Kate Hardin discusses how mobility has become a focus at CERAWeek.… https://t.co/Wv7f5YaHuf