2018 vehicle trends and insights with Stephanie Brinley
Watch Stephanie Brinley, Senior Analyst for North American automotive coverage, discuss the current vehicle trends for 2018 and insights into vehicle preferences and how OEMs are keeping up with these trends.
In this video interview, Stephanie answers questions like:
- What are automakers focusing on for upcoming auto shows?
- How is the vehicle market trending for new vehicle launches?
- How does AutoIntelligence help OEMs and Suppliers stay informed of the latest insights for the industry?
- Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme
- Continental's autonomous driving head sees significant obstacles
- Video: Outlook on mobility and shared models
- UK government consulting on mandatory EV charging points
- Autonomous vehicle testing centre opens in Ohio
- Gaping gap between EV wireless and plug-in charging technologies
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge over 21 percent in first half of 2019
- Brazil launches local roadmap for EVs with German government
Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme. A total of INR100 billion (U… https://t.co/kKU30TQL8h
An Automotive Minute - Episode 28 Listen as Mark Seng discusses the average age of vehicles in the United States wh… https://t.co/IWsMvQxeir