April Newsletter: Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60% Our registration data indicate… https://t.co/Cf4SkDknC7
2018 vehicle trends and insights with Stephanie Brinley
Watch Stephanie Brinley, Senior Analyst for North American automotive coverage, discuss the current vehicle trends for 2018 and insights into vehicle preferences and how OEMs are keeping up with these trends.
In this video interview, Stephanie answers questions like:
- What are automakers focusing on for upcoming auto shows?
- How is the vehicle market trending for new vehicle launches?
- How does AutoIntelligence help OEMs and Suppliers stay informed of the latest insights for the industry?
- Impact of Semiconductor Shortages on the Global Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Production
- Fuel for Thought: Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60%
- Commitments to carbon-neutral economies accelerate the reshaping of the automotive industry
- An Automotive Minute - Tech Giants and the Auto Industry
- Confluence of Supply Chain Challenges Across the Global Auto Industry
- Software - an automotive disruptor
- Plant closures in Brazil likely to cause only short-term impact on South American production
- Key suppliers monitor inventories of propylene derivatives as raw material production resumes