2018 vehicle trends and insights with Stephanie Brinley
Watch Stephanie Brinley, Senior Analyst for North American automotive coverage, discuss the current vehicle trends for 2018 and insights into vehicle preferences and how OEMs are keeping up with these trends.
In this video interview, Stephanie answers questions like:
- What are automakers focusing on for upcoming auto shows?
- How is the vehicle market trending for new vehicle launches?
- How does AutoIntelligence help OEMs and Suppliers stay informed of the latest insights for the industry?
- ASEAN light-vehicle production to grow in 2019
- Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in 2018, exports drop
- Shanghai's NEV registrations hit new high in 2018
- UK passenger car registrations slide 1.6 percent during January
- Super Bowl automotive advertising continues to decline
- Premium CUVs poised for sales growth in US
- Idle plants call for supplier action