IHS Markit sees a 3% increase week-on-week (w/w) in Canada national registration volume, representing 600-unit volu… https://t.co/5LqXMhs2L9
2018 vehicle trends and insights with Stephanie Brinley
Watch Stephanie Brinley, Senior Analyst for North American automotive coverage, discuss the current vehicle trends for 2018 and insights into vehicle preferences and how OEMs are keeping up with these trends.
In this video interview, Stephanie answers questions like:
- What are automakers focusing on for upcoming auto shows?
- How is the vehicle market trending for new vehicle launches?
- How does AutoIntelligence help OEMs and Suppliers stay informed of the latest insights for the industry?
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 13 May 2020
- April numbers for China added to Global Auto Demand Tracker
- Automotive loyalty in the wake of the COVID-19 recession
- COVID-19 pandemic: EV charging industry wrestles with a new magnitude of underutilization
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 6 May 2020
- Global Auto Demand Tracker from IHS Markit
The Automotive Manufacturing Disruption Index is now below 50 for the first time since its debut in early April.… https://t.co/yrXKg9uG9X