After the US FDA revoked its emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine, Gilead Sciences (US)'s… https://t.co/Fh762DWhkJ
2018 ISPOR Europe research on IRP
On Tuesday, we presented research at the ISPOR Europe meeting in Barcelona by Cameron Lockwood. The research looks at how liberally (or sparingly) IRP should be utilized. Fascinating research in light of the recent IRP announcements from the US
- Vaccine nationalism versus co-operation: Global challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The case of remdesivir: How do you calculate the cost of a pandemic drug?
- COVID-19 treatments: No magic bullet
- The race intensifies for a COVID-19 vaccine as hope builds for emergency approval by September
- Is the US ready to start relaxing COVID-19 lockdowns?
- COVID-19 could cause delays for price framework agreements in parts of Europe
- US scrambles for resources in COVID-19 response
- COVID-19: Risk of severe complications among the United States health workforce
Generating an effective vaccine with any long-term effect has initiated a diverse selection of vaccine projects- wh… https://t.co/7f0HYLEY6P