2016 EMEA ETF Contributor Rankings
17 February 2017
A summary of the key ETF turnover trends according to IHS Markit's Market Share Analysis platform.
- ETF secondary market volumes fell 7% compared to previous year
- Commodity based ETFs defy trend with a 42% increase in turnover
- Optiver and Susquehanna hold two bulling among market makers
Simon Colvin, Research Analyst, Markit
Tel: +44 207 264 7614
- SFTR: Making Sense of it All
- Social media indicator review
- 'Short burn' spares few
- Dividends from oil majors back to growth
- Monthly model performance report – May 2018
- The value-momentum trade war
- To D or not to D – is Annex D really a new FRTB requirement?
- Brief overview on dividends from Temasek-linked companies