Did you know distressed loan trades take on average 66 days to settle? Mike Kerrigan of Hunton Andrews Kurth explai… https://t.co/LPCD325kgt
2016 EMEA ETF Contributor Rankings
A summary of the key ETF turnover trends according to IHS Markit's Market Share Analysis platform.
- ETF secondary market volumes fell 7% compared to previous year
- Commodity based ETFs defy trend with a 42% increase in turnover
- Optiver and Susquehanna hold two bulling among market makers
Simon Colvin, Research Analyst, Markit
Tel: +44 207 264 7614
- One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens
- March 2019 Model Performance Report
RT @TabbFORUM: The labor-intensive, manual processes for managing inventory create risk affecting all distressed loan market participants.…