2016 EMEA ETF Contributor Rankings
17 February 2017
A summary of the key ETF turnover trends according to IHS Markit's Market Share Analysis platform.
- ETF secondary market volumes fell 7% compared to previous year
- Commodity based ETFs defy trend with a 42% increase in turnover
- Optiver and Susquehanna hold two bulling among market makers
Simon Colvin, Research Analyst, Markit
Tel: +44 207 264 7614
- As counterparty risk is crushed, operational risk rises
- November 2018 Model Performance Report
- Risk trade tariffs
- It has never been easier to short Tesla, any takers?
- ETF lending continues to thrive
- Meet IHS Markit at RiskMinds International: 3-7 December 2018
- 95% of daily quoted US corporate bonds receive their first quote before 9:30am
- Municipal bonds show some insulation from rising rates