IHS Markit Weekly Mortgage Snapshot - June 16, 2017
16 Jun 2017The IHS Markit Weekly Mortgage Snapshot provides a summary of the US securitised mortgage market.
- Brokerages rush to personalize content for millennials amid $30 trillion wealth transfer
- UK pay growth hits 2½ year high
- UK inflation fall brings relief to households
- Upswing in eurozone construction activity continues at start of 2018
- Food and drink sector improves strongly at start of 2018
- Banks and property developers boost Singapore dividends
- “The Report of My Death Was an Exaggeration”, or “The Emperor Has No Clothes”? Some thoughts on the future of Commission Sharing Arrangements in a MiFID II world.
- CDS and Senior Loss Absorbing Capacity – A New Tier