IHS Markit Weekly Mortgage Snapshot – January 12, 2018
12 Jan 2018 Adam Mauro
The IHS Markit Weekly Mortgage Snapshot provides a summary of the US securitized mortgage market.
Adam Mauro, Assistant Vice President, Securitized Products at IHS Markit
Tel: +1 646 679 3433
- Week Ahead Economic Preview
- Which UK dividends are most stretched?
- Poor December means UK retail sales growth halves in fourth quarter
- China economic growth at a resilient 6.9% in 2017
- Asia auto sector booms but suffers tighter profit margins
- Greek economy bounces back, but sustainable growth remains uncertain
- Pandora glitters gold for short sellers
- US PMI factory orders as a leading indicator of manufacturing output