During a year where we guided our clients through unprecedented regulatory changes, we are delighted to announce th… https://t.co/eqHixHqahB
Bonds continue to outperform syndicated loans in Q2
The IHS Markit syndicated loan snapshot shows that bonds continued to outperform loans in Q2.
Report highlights include:
- Markit iBoxx USD High Yield Index - 2.12% Q2 | 4.43% YTD return
- Markit iBoxx USD Leveraged Loan Index - 0.36% Q2 | 1.24% YTD return
- Global Secondary Market Loan Prices - US/Europe saw modest gains, while prices in Asia have fallen 10.29% YTD
- Global Leveraged Loan Spreads by Sector - Energy, Utilities, Telecom Services and Financials had notable spread increases
- US CLO - With strong demand, high coupon BB spreads tightened by about 20bps
- Loan Settlement Volume - Secondary loan trading increased more than 10% to $194.2 billion, driving the YTD total to $370 billion (approx.)
- What Chess Can Teach Us About Assessing Vendor Risk
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 September 2020
- What will CLO 3.0 look like?
- IBOR transition update: €STR has an August holiday?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 September 2020
- Acceleration of ESG Through a Crisis
Don't miss out on an opportunity to hear our own Jocelyn Lewis moderate a panel on key takeaways from the down mark… https://t.co/VSxZ8Kvt2i