Strong 2017 for Syndicated Loan Trading
2017 was a strong year for the secondary loan trading market, according to the Q4 data snapshot report from IHS Markit.
Quarterly report highlights include:
- Index Trend: iBoxx USD Leveraged Loan Index returns rise to 3.29%
- Secondary Market Loan Pricing Trend: Global bid prices show little movement this quarter
- Global Loan Sector Trend: Spreads in the EU increased for Basic Materials, Consumer Services, Industrials and Utilities
- US CLO Trend: 2.0 AAAs are now trading inside of 100 bps, down more than 30 bps from the start of Q4
- Secondary Loan Settlement Trend: Year-end notional volume soars to $715bn
The full report may be downloaded below.
Timothy Barello, Corporate Communications
Tel: +1 646 679 3463
- SFTR: Making Sense of it All
- Social media indicator review
- 'Short burn' spares few
- Dividends from oil majors back to growth
- Monthly model performance report – May 2018
- The value-momentum trade war
- To D or not to D – is Annex D really a new FRTB requirement?
- Brief overview on dividends from Temasek-linked companies