Read the latest updates from Will Sheridan regarding transition relief for Section 871(m). Is your firm prepared?… https://t.co/3U9oz8frE3
Strong 2017 for Syndicated Loan Trading
2017 was a strong year for the secondary loan trading market, according to the Q4 data snapshot report from IHS Markit.
Quarterly report highlights include:
- Index Trend: iBoxx USD Leveraged Loan Index returns rise to 3.29%
- Secondary Market Loan Pricing Trend: Global bid prices show little movement this quarter
- Global Loan Sector Trend: Spreads in the EU increased for Basic Materials, Consumer Services, Industrials and Utilities
- US CLO Trend: 2.0 AAAs are now trading inside of 100 bps, down more than 30 bps from the start of Q4
- Secondary Loan Settlement Trend: Year-end notional volume soars to $715bn
The full report may be downloaded below.
Timothy Barello, Corporate Communications
Tel: +1 646 679 3463
- Bank & Thrift Model II - 10 years after Lehman bankruptcy
- Digging down under quant performance
- Cannabis shorts stay the course
- Turkey bows to the inevitable
- Using a “Human + Machine” Approach to Determine Financial Market Regimes
- FVA – time to go asymmetric?
- Monthly model performance report – August 2018
- Factor performance remains linked while stocks decouple
We thought it was time for an update... https://t.co/Wt24ZzkNgu