We outline the five key criteria for evaluating your financial risk and regulation managed services partner. Read t… https://t.co/fNI5ZwaOhV
Delivering transparency through digitization
IHS Markit's SVP and global head of commercial strategy for our financial technology solutions, Clayton Albertson, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how digital tools can help managers address increasing complexity and demands for data, particularly during times of volatility. In the article, Clayton addresses 5 key questions:
- With so much change impacting US mid-market investors, what trends are you observing around their investment in digitization?
- What are the challenges around mid-market fundraising, and how can managers address these?
- What new demands for information and data are managers facing?
- What challenges have arisen from recent market volatility, and how can those challenges be mitigated?
- How are fund structures and strategies evolving, and what does that mean for managers?
To read the full special report on the US Mid-Market, visit Private Equity International.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Borrow dynamics around GameStop proxy vote
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2021
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
- A new COO/CCO playbook for financial regulation in 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
2021 dividends are predicted to increase by 6.5% compared to 2020. Our positive outlook reflects increasing busines… https://t.co/6z4yNniHiI