In the context of the transition to a low-carbon economy, GHG emissions reporting may have a significant bearing on… https://t.co/naQiRksQ9n
Delivering transparency through digitization
IHS Markit's SVP and global head of commercial strategy for our financial technology solutions, Clayton Albertson, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how digital tools can help managers address increasing complexity and demands for data, particularly during times of volatility. In the article, Clayton addresses 5 key questions:
- With so much change impacting US mid-market investors, what trends are you observing around their investment in digitization?
- What are the challenges around mid-market fundraising, and how can managers address these?
- What new demands for information and data are managers facing?
- What challenges have arisen from recent market volatility, and how can those challenges be mitigated?
- How are fund structures and strategies evolving, and what does that mean for managers?
To read the full special report on the US Mid-Market, visit Private Equity International.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - November 23, 2020
- IHS Markit Launches Sovereign ESG Dataset Covering 41 Indicators Across 211 Countries and Territories
- Institutional Ownership Data: Quantitative Research Note
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 November 2020
- French Annual General Meeting Season Review 2020
- New Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Rules and How to Simplify Them: Leveraging technology for new Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Rules
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 November 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 November 2020
This article takes a closer look at what LIBOR fallback spreads can be expected with the recent launch of ISDA's IB… https://t.co/zgizJO3bP8