Delivering transparency through digitization
IHS Markit's SVP and global head of commercial strategy for our financial technology solutions, Clayton Albertson, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how digital tools can help managers address increasing complexity and demands for data, particularly during times of volatility. In the article, Clayton addresses 5 key questions:
- With so much change impacting US mid-market investors, what trends are you observing around their investment in digitization?
- What are the challenges around mid-market fundraising, and how can managers address these?
- What new demands for information and data are managers facing?
- What challenges have arisen from recent market volatility, and how can those challenges be mitigated?
- How are fund structures and strategies evolving, and what does that mean for managers?
To read the full special report on the US Mid-Market, visit Private Equity International.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 September 2020
- Acceleration of ESG Through a Crisis
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 September 2020
- Investor Relations is a Competitive Advantage
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 11 September 2020
Join IHS Markit as we participate in Climate Week NYC with our 2nd webinar: ESG Investing: Companies, Investors & S… https://t.co/BgMWpzbmNW
Join us as we participate in Climate Week NYC with our webinar: Pricing Carbon – A Climate Conscious Asset Class on… https://t.co/iKao60J4A2