What's the best path to optimizing portfolio monitoring for private assets? We conducted independent research to le… https://t.co/N2OiBbmEtI
Delivering transparency through digitization
IHS Markit's SVP and global head of commercial strategy for our financial technology solutions, Clayton Albertson, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how digital tools can help managers address increasing complexity and demands for data, particularly during times of volatility. In the article, Clayton addresses 5 key questions:
- With so much change impacting US mid-market investors, what trends are you observing around their investment in digitization?
- What are the challenges around mid-market fundraising, and how can managers address these?
- What new demands for information and data are managers facing?
- What challenges have arisen from recent market volatility, and how can those challenges be mitigated?
- How are fund structures and strategies evolving, and what does that mean for managers?
To read the full special report on the US Mid-Market, visit Private Equity International.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Direct lending: Are the rules changing?
- iBoxx Yield Select Quarterly Update
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 April 2021
- SPACs 2.0 Market Update
- Custodians are fast-tracking onboarding technology
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 April 2021
- Securities Finance March 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 April 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Watch our latest video to learn abut the factors that have shifted what procurement is about and how to take contr… https://t.co/6DZYojA2JC