Delivering transparency through digitization
IHS Markit's SVP and global head of commercial strategy for our financial technology solutions, Clayton Albertson, sat down with Private Equity International to discuss how digital tools can help managers address increasing complexity and demands for data, particularly during times of volatility. In the article, Clayton addresses 5 key questions:
- With so much change impacting US mid-market investors, what trends are you observing around their investment in digitization?
- What are the challenges around mid-market fundraising, and how can managers address these?
- What new demands for information and data are managers facing?
- What challenges have arisen from recent market volatility, and how can those challenges be mitigated?
- How are fund structures and strategies evolving, and what does that mean for managers?
To read the full special report on the US Mid-Market, visit Private Equity International.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- July 2022 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance July Snapshot 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022
- Stocks rally as bears take a summer recess
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: August 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (02 Aug 22)
- Are ransomware events considered in your Operational Resilience Plans for third party service providers?
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00