Opt for cost- and time-efficient trade closing services
When in-house loan settlement occurs mostly through a manual, paper-driven process, it requires the constant attention of loan managers and their interaction with multiple counterparties. This time-consuming process can be complex to manage, decrease liquidity and increase counterparty risk. The average trade settlement time in the market remains high due to lengthy administrative processes.
WSO Trade Closing Services from IHS Markit allow you to grow your loan business without increasing complexity or costs. Our team manages leveraged loan trade settlement processing as an outsourced offering, and improves overall efficiency. Use the services to manage a wide range of loan transactions, such as trades or ownership transfers, with maximum efficiency and transparency. Our dedicated team of industry experts uses our loan solutions suite – including pricing and reference data, portfolio management and loan settlement platforms – to take care of your loan transactions from trade to settlement.
- Streamlined communication – Rely on our experts as the central point of contact for coordinating communications among counterparties, brokers, agents and outside counsel smoothly and efficiently
- Flexibility – Accommodate paper-based, manual trades in addition to electronic trade settlement (LSTA and LMA)
- Full trade management – Delegate comprehensive management of your transactions from trade to settlement
- Accuracy – Verify trade details with accurate and complete trade documentation
- Efficiency – Reduce settlement times for loan trades and mitigate counterparty risk
- Timeliness – Achieve timely funding and deliver fully executed trade packets to trustees or custodians