Automate compliance tests so you can focus your time on portfolio management
The need for accurate reporting on a timely basis has expanded along with the increasing number of structured vehicles in existence. The WSO Compliance solution automates the compliance tests required by fund or instrument governing documents to help you manage your portfolio more effectively and efficiently, while eliminating the amount of time spent performing analytics and creating in-house reports. Our solution supports cash flow, ABS and market-value CLOs, as well as total return swap, separate managed account and mutual fund structures. Both cash and synthetic deal types are supported. Each Compliance module is custom-tailored to the specific reporting needs of the individual structure, as defined by the offering memorandum, indenture or other governing documents. IHS Markit tailors the compliance solution to the specific reporting needs of the individual entity.
- Efficiency – Schedule automated report updates to access vital information without user queries
- Timeliness – Eliminate hours of collecting and processing data and get immediate reporting on over-collateralization, interest coverage and recovery rate
- Multi-currencies management – Simplify the import of securities in different currencies with easy conversions to reporting currencies for compliance testing
- Regulator Readiness – Capture timely requirements for rating agency and regulatory edicts, such as the Volcker Rule and Basel III Article 122a
- Historical reporting – Capture user-specified data that allows historical reporting
- Dedicated support – Get continuing support from experienced IHS Markit analysts to assist with trustee reconciliations, custom recording needs, indenture amendments or changes in interpretation that may arise after your customized module is delivered