Streamline front-to-back office operations for effective loan administration
The task of bank loan administration is time sensitive. Evolving documentation and correspondence requirements have led many agents to use an ineffective assortment of systems and procedures to administer loan origination. In this increasingly competitive market, reducing operational costs while boosting efficiencies is key to creating a functional front-to-back office operation.
WSO Agent helps agents manage deal documentation and correspondence with more efficient front-to-back office loan administration operations that achieve improved accuracy and reduce operational costs. Banks can set up new deals in the system by entering applicable referential information and lender allocations, updating information as necessary. Upon the close of a deal, each position is set up systematically by creating the allocations. Our solution encompasses major components, including the management functions around bank deals, activity, correspondence and cash.
- User-friendly interface – Use wizards to assist with assignments, borrowings and interest capitalization
- Automated cash management – Track disbursements and receipts of proceeds and keep accounts balanced
- Efficiency – Establish workflow queues that ensure prompt delivery of vital correspondence, such as borrower notices, interest rate notices and activity memorandums
- Accuracy – Be confident data is accurate with built-in controls, such as checks for late funds, break-funds, borrowing bases, rate caps and floors
- Seamless distribution – Improve communication with configurable lender and issuer notification delivery and flexible distribution options, including email or fax