Efficiently manage a large number of assets and the portfolio data processing
WSO Administrator is the core of the WSO software system. WSO allows managers to optimize operations and contain costs when providing asset-specific functionality for bank loans, ABS, bonds, CDS, equities, TRS and universal assets. The platform’s transaction processing includes interest rate rollover, principal amortization, spread changes, pay-in-kind and restructure. It can automate the complete data entry process and create an audit trail of all processed transactions, including trade capture, transaction processing, and income reporting and portfolio reconciliation. The system is tailored for front-to-back office operations services.
- Efficiency – Link assets across portfolios and ensure transactions are processed only once
- Scalability – Enable management of a large number of assets and portfolios with streamlined data entry and simultaneous audit trail creation for all processed transactions
- User-friendliness – Gather information directly from the database to minimize data entry and use workflow wizards to walk through transactions and trades
- Depth of data – See position detail, referential data and historical data for current settled, funded and traded positions
- Transparency – Track any asset-related data for use in calculations, reporting and compliance tests and monitor ratings, spreads, industries, default dates and market prices
- Multi-currency handling – Track and report on multiple currencies within one portfolio and convert to a base currency as of a specific date