Keep pace with evolving accounting standards for external reporting
Capturing the correct accounting transactions for investment assets is challenging, particularly with the large number of financial reporting standards that exist, including IFRS, US GAAP, IRS, SEC and others. Firms must ensure consistent historical reporting and adapt to evolving accounting standards.
Using information captured in WSO Administrator, WSO Accounting produces transactions to generate financial reports that meet common reporting standards. The accounting service allows customized exports that integrate with the most widely implemented third-party systems. It retains posting periods with prior adjustments separately identified for the correct classification. Flexible built-in application reports allow breakouts in key financial statements showing company, fund or asset-level information.
- Standardized reporting – Handle financial reports for income statement, balance sheet and cash flow to provide custom views using our reporting grid, with trial balance and mapping reports available
- Customization – Accommodate reporting requirements in multiple file formats, with more than 20 configurable accounting settings
- Integration – Increase integration between WSO Administrator and third-party general ledger systems
- Robust analysis – Customize reports, with details revealed for performing analysis and reconciliation and ability to export reports, postings and adjustments to third-party systems for further analysis
- Mapping – Use customizable linked or position-level mappings to map each company’s chart of accounts with more than 300 transaction types, including early pay down and interest accrual
- Consistency – Ensure consistent historical reporting with adjustments to prior periods identified and processed separately