Save money and time with a managed data reconciliation service
Maintaining the accuracy of position data and updates across internal systems and external sources, such as trustees, agents and prime brokers, can pose a challenge for firms. Manual reconciliation processes are time consuming and resource intensive. Even worse, manual methods can create an increased risk of disjointed or incorrect data, which might lead to serious trade errors. Managing and staffing an in-house team for exception management research to clear breaks can also be very costly and inefficient.
IHS Markit offers an outsourced reconciliation solution that employs our portfolio tracking and consolidating expertise and enterprise data management (EDM) platform. We automate your reconciliation processes and help eliminate risk to your business by accessing and consolidating data from multiple sources, exercising complex matching rules and communicating any breaks. Additionally, our experts can help you research identified exceptions and manage communications with the necessary parties throughout the resolution process.
- Cost savings – Consolidate reporting to reduce operational and audit costs and gain the peace of mind of a fully hosted solution that lowers IT costs, while supporting disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Risk reduction – Automate manual processes with a scalable, enterprise-level solution that provides increased frequency of reconciliations to improve governance and helps identify problems prior to any financial impact
- Rapid implementation – Reduce setup time with built-in integration that feeds from third-party sources
- Scalability – Manage multiple sources of disparate and complex datasets at any scale
- Customization – Create specific reconciliation rules and tolerances per source and per entity with the flexible system