Examine video analytics market growth in big data, business intelligence and physical security.
Far-reaching video-surveillance innovations are cropping up around the world. Market opportunities continue to change the way consumers, businesses and machines interact, while also spurring the next revolution in security industry growth. Hot topics, such as deep learning, drone detection and privacy protection are drawing increasing interest worldwide.
The Video Analytics in Security and Business Intelligence Report from IHS Markit covers intelligent video surveillance devices for security, safety and BI technologies, as well as sophisticated video analytics software. In addition to the global view, it breaks out markets, revenues, average selling prices and shipments by major regional markets.
Our comprehensive assessment of the market for video analytics discusses the impact of significant trends with up-to-date, detailed estimates of the market sizes for paid video analytics, as well as estimates of market shares held by the major suppliers of video content analysis software. Find detailed company profiles on 98 companies involved in the video analytics market, and delve into 17 demand categories that are reshaping the market.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the size of the global market for video analytics in security?
- What impact will deep learning have on the analytics market and why?
- What are the growth drivers for business intelligence and operational analytics?
- Which algorithms will experience the greatest demand?
- Which regional markets will grow the fastest over the next five years?