IHS Markit offers independent valuations for OTC derivatives, private equity investments, structured notes and cash products
Customers choose our valuation and risk analysis services for the accuracy and transparency of our results, the comprehensive coverage we provide through a single interface, and our expert and timely support across all regions.
We deliver cost-effective solutions for portfolios of any size and composition and can offer reliable same-day turnaround to meet customer needs.
- Accuracy – Leverage consensus data from more than 70 banks for calibration of in-house valuation models to market levels, supplemented with data from exchanges, clearing houses and interdealer brokers
- Dedicated support – Benefit from 24/5 access to a global team of experienced valuation analysts, product specialists and financial engineers, who provide rapid resolutions to queries, confirmation requests and price challenges
- Reliability – Depend on SSAE 18 and ISAE 3402 Type II audited valuation processes, including market data capture and cleansing, trade loading, valuation tolerance checks, and delivery of results, with any alerts investigated by our analysts, including verification of unexpected P&L movements before results are released to clients
- Transparency – Gain insight with a complete view of valuation inputs and underlying market data available via the web front end, along with fully documented methodologies, models and valuation processes
- Flexibility – Customize data snap times, report frequencies, formats and content, as well as fee structures, to fit valuation and business requirements
- Independent data – Rely on independently sourced market data, with industry standard pricing models built in house and unbiased valuations, as IHS Markit is not involved in the structuring, sale, trading or management of derivatives or securities