Customers of Petra® and Kingdom by IHS Markit who have a US Raster Log Data subscription, can use Direct Connect to pull logs directly into those applications to build project maps and cross-sections faster with seamless downloads and project updates.
Search and Buy Use Enerdeq® Browser to determine which logs are available for your area of interest, then sent the results to LogNet for rapid purchase or download
Interpret with Depth-Registered Logs •
Enjoy familiar paper log appearance with depth calibration across every pixel row; manipulate quickly and flexibly onscreen, and use in PC-based interpretations
View and print logs with our free eLog software even without interpretation software
US Raster Log Data is delivered via:
Kingdom by IHS Markit
Well Log Downloader is a bulk delivery tool designed to improve efficiency by delivering raster logs, XML calibration files and/or digital LAS in large or small quantities with minimal end user intervention. Available for use with IHS Markit well log subscription data, Well Log Downloader enables users to:
- Query database to narrow search by log data type, region, depth, tool, mnemonic, etc.
- Choose a destination directory, or allow Well Log Downloader to build a folder structure based on State/County
- Select all data available or a specific date range
- Download one log, or thousands
- Pre-schedule the application to download incrementally and hands-free