Maximize resource allocation and investments in US regions, states and metros
Do you need to identify business opportunities? Evaluate an economic development project?
This service provides 30-year economic forecasts for 9 regions, 50 states, 380+ metropolitan areas and 3,100+ counties. US Regional data includes top-down analysis from our award-winning US national model and bottom-up data from our industry experts within IHS Markit. Leverage this data along with economic performance analysis to inform operational and investment decisions at the regional, state and metro level. Alternative planning scenarios and real estate-specific outlooks available for additional purchase. Delivered via our online platform, IHS Markit Connect, these resources let you:
- Analyze markets for location decisions and labor force quality/availability
- Optimize asset management
- Benchmark revenue and sales projections by region
- Assess the impact of economic development initiatives and policies
- Evaluate business loans and investment portfolios