Get the long-term outlook for the US agricultural market.
Are you basing your planning and purchasing decisions on reliable, long-term projections?
Access quarterly supply, demand and price forecasts to 2025 for 30 separate US crop and livestock categories. Find coverage of producer and consumer price indices, farm income and the balance sheet. IHS economists factor in the impact of international projections on US agriculture so you receive a consistently accurate and globally contextualized forecast.
Subscribe today to:
- Develop informed market forecasts
- Assess the impact of proposed policy changes
- Quantify and evaluate changing technological effects on agriculture and agribusiness
- Identify risks affecting the bottom line for farmers, corporations, and governments
- Support trade negotiations and subsidy calculations
- Inform underwriting decisions and balance loan portfolios
- Exclusive client website access via IHS Connect to the quarterly forecast and all service deliverables
- An online tool, DataInsight-Web, to perform customized cost analysis and more
- Web access to Excel historical and forecasted data tables
- Executive summary of each quarterly forecast
- Monthly commodity updates, with analysis of major agricultural issues
- US agriculture forecast to 2025 (quarterly releases: February, May, September, November)
- Email notifications and phone access to our research experts