Strong partnerships outlast trends.
Reinvention and innovation are critical skills a business has to master to survive the ups and downs of any market. But it takes more than that to thrive. Building partnerships and trusted relationships in the energy sector can mean the difference between enduring and flourishing.
At IHS Markit, our experts work closely with your teams to provide upstream energy data, insight and advanced analytics that maximize your workflows, produce innovative solutions to complex challenges, and position your organization for sustainable growth.
Likewise, the relationships we’ve established within the upstream energy space over the past six decades have enabled us to develop a resilient view on the fleeting nature of trends and the endurance of our industry.
From below to above ground, our products and solutions promise to help you beat the trends and create your own future:
- Country E&P terms and above-ground risks: Understand factors that affect ROI
- Exploration, exploitation and production:
- Assess plays and basins, including development scenarios, competitive landscape analysis and success requirements
- Find decision-ready databases to conduct analysis at every stage of a well’s life cycle
- Leverage advanced analytical software tools to perform visualizations and interpretations across business development, geoscience and engineering endeavors
- Costs and technology: Find objective market intelligence, indexes and forecasts for upstream project costs, service and equipment sectors, and technology innovation
- Energy companies and transactions:
- Compare and benchmark company strategy, performance and valuation
- Get insight into oil and gas mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Permian Basin insight: Find data and insight pertaining to the critical issues that companies working in the Permian need to consider