Accelerate research and design decisions with the world’s most comprehensive materials database
Do your engineers need easy access to precise material property information?
Want a one-stop source for comprehensive, authoritative material property information?
Engineers require precise material property information, but typically this kind of data is scattered among many different sources, including standards, hardcopy and online books, journal articles, web sites and elsewhere. As a result, accessing accurate, up-to-date and verified material property data can be a time-consuming, tedious task. Total Materia, from Key to Metals AG, is the world’s most comprehensive materials database. Available in 24 languages, Total Materia covers metals, polymers, ceramics and composites with data updated monthly, so engineers always have access to the most up-to-date information available.
- Achieve outstanding time savings and drive more accurate material selections
- Provide a common platform for repeatable results throughout the organization
- Open new opportunities for more optimized and cost-effective design
- Avoid costly and potentially dangerous errors
- Enhance efficiency throughout the entire process chain
- Provide insight into material behavior in real life conditions
- Bridge the gap between the processes of design and material acquisition