The OE Tire Forecast provides an independent view of tire trends to help OEMs and suppliers assess technologies, research sourcing issues and analyze the competition.
- Covers: United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Brazil
- Extends out a rolling five years
- Captures both imported and domestically producted vehicles
- Updated twice yearly and delivered in Excel
80% of tires are destined for the replacement market. Suppliers need a single, consistent data source to help them plan future products, allocate resources, identify trends, grow wholesale and retail sales, plan advertising campaigns and negotiate with customers. The US Vehicles in Operation with Tire Specifications Forecast provides:
- Detailed view of Vehicles in Operation linked to their OE tire specifications
- Covers vehicles sold and operating through the current date
- Updated quarterly, delivered in Excel or online through WorldView
The TireInsight Tool merges VIO data with OE tire data to provide tire-specific intelligence to the block group level (neighborhoods within zip codes) throughout the United States. The tool is designed to support tire retailers with:
- Inventory management
- Competitive evaluation of in-market vehicles and tires
- Local-volume demand
- And more
All specifications from the OE Tire Forecast are contained within TireInsight.