Designed for clients who need specific market data or additional segmentation to support strategy and decision-making. Encompasses:
- Customer-specific Total Available Market (TAM) analysis
- Market driver analysis and forecasting
- Pricing and purchasing models
Created for clients who need reliable intelligence on new market opportunities and a partner to help launch new products or services. Covers:
- Country-specific market analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Barriers to entry and risk assessment
- Distribution and sales channel analysis
Aimed at clients who are looking to improve efficiencies, optimize performance and gain competitive intelligence. Includes:
- Strategic procurement advisory services
- Supply chain analysis
- Margin stack analysis
- Technology radar
Formulated for clients who are seeking to understand their customers' critical success factors across different geographic markets and end-user industries. Comprises:
- Consumer surveys
- Direct customer and partner surveys
- Industry expert analysis
Designed to give clients a broader picture of the financial landscape to aid in planning and cost modeling. Covers:
- Economic impact analysis
- Merger and acquisition research and insights
- Commercial due diligence
Created for companies that have wide-ranging and diverse business initiatives or operational issues, this program provides your company with an IHS Markit subject matter expert who utilizes our broad portfolio of analysts and research to coordinate real-time support, analyst engagement or custom data cuts to address your specific requirements.
Strategic support services are available to assess adjacent markets relevant to your core business, evaluate new strategic focus areas, answer customized research needs and more.
Designed to support one to two of your key initiatives, this program offers a deep and enduring relationship between your senior strategy executive (or small strategy team) and a dedicated IHS Markit senior analyst advisor.
Whether it’s M&A, R&D, geographic expansion or industry disruption, our executive advisors can serve as a sounding board for your strategic thinking and provide active recommendations. These senior analysts have their fingers on the pulse of your industry—and access to a huge portfolio of data and insights—and can convey what’s happening, why it’s happening and what it means for your business in detailed fashion.
Executive advisory services can be delivered on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
A complete material compliance solution to address client needs for complying with regulations such as EU RoHS and REACH, and to support industry/client goals for tracking and reporting on specific substances. Encompasses:
- Compliance content from IHS Markit database of over 500 million electronic components (CAPS Universe)
- Services to source compliance content directly from manufacturers and assess and format it for use in client compliance applications
- Material compliance applications: Systems of record for product compliance that include compliance modeling and reporting, as well as automated tools to survey suppliers for compliance content and provide an audit trail that demonstrates due diligence
- Consulting to help clients define compliance frameworks, procedures and required reporting
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Support for CSR programs with emphasis on conflict minerals and providing visibility into labor practices within the supply chain. Covers:
- Conflict minerals solution: Platform and services for collecting and assessing conflict mineral information from suppliers, includes analysis and roll-up capabilities to perform due diligence and provide content to support reporting to US SEC or downstream clients
- Supply chain visibility: Platform and services for collecting, assessing and recording labor practice information from suppliers