Delivering comprehensive tax consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions designed by industry experts
CTI Tax Solutions by IHS Markit was designed by a team of leading industry experts to deliver comprehensive tax consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions for the global marketplace. No matter which jurisdiction or regulatory obligation your business encounters, CTI Tax Solutions enables customers to scale and streamline tax compliance processes. Through our secure electronic exchange, you can reduce the resource burdens of tax, onboarding and accounts payable teams while creating the efficiencies necessary to manage an ever-increasing scope of compliance processes.
From QI and FATCA to CRS due diligence, Section 871(m), Section 305(c), and other regulatory requirements, CTI Tax Solutions helps you achieve timely and accurate regulatory compliance including validation of Forms W-8, W-9, KYC documents and self-certifications, withholding rate calculations, GIIN/TIN matching and information return reporting. Our technology teams deliver quarterly system upgrades to continuously address the constantly evolving tax environment. This is all backed by our team of dedicated professionals who can assist with onboarding and outsourcing to save critical time and resources.
- Outsourcing – Get a comprehensive solution for compliance with domestic, non-resident, FATCA tax withholding and information return reporting needs, and Common Reporting Standard due diligence and reporting requirements. Services include tax form validation, validation of KYC documents and self-certifications, withholding rate calculations, GIIN/TIN matching, information return reporting, and periodic reviews of compliance
- Cost savings – Reduce costs associated with tax compliance, investor onboarding and compliance monitoring – an especially important benefit due to the growing cost of non-compliance penalties and reputational damage for institutions not applying these complicated rules correctly
- Expertise – Obtain operational and tax technical training and education for participants and other interested parties
- Transparency – Review our processes, methodology, results and documentation, as defined by auction sponsors, which is available to all participants, with fully auditable auction proceedings and results
- Consulting – Take advantage of our advisory and consulting services and work with a subject matter expert to define your firm’s procedures and tax documentation, reporting and withholding requirements