Gain a competitive edge with critical analysis of today’s market for tablet devices and their ecosystem.
Change is a constant in the tablet and notebook PC marketplace. Component and application innovations lead to new functionality and usage. Mergers, acquisitions, vendor departures, and entrances can disrupt the established market, creating new opportunities and threats for existing vendors. Hardware, operating system, ecosystem, application developments, economic trends, and geography all play critical roles in product development, purchase decisions, replacement cycles, and market growth.
Take advantage of the strongest growth opportunities in this space with the Tablet and Notebook PC Intelligence Service from IHS Markit. Our Tablet and Notebook PC Tracker and country-level database quantify device pricing, unit shipments, installed base, revenues and household adoption across 40+ countries. The tracker includes detailed forecasts of design and feature trends, such as display technology, connectivity, and pixel density. In addition, you receive exclusive access to analyst reports, insight and assistance to ensure you keep pace with the latest market trends and developments.
- Coverage of 40+ countries
- Assessment of market opportunities, potential risks and accurate growth projections
- Fastest growing categories, premium opportunities, price points and features
- Analysis of high growth/high-risk markets
- Interplay of the tablet and notebook PC markets
- Segmented and detailed global shipment information
- Balancing of cellular and WiFi-only products