Keep pace with product change alerts and manage component obsolescence risks.
In today’s accelerated, globalized and highly technical manufacturing environment, companies must track an escalating number of product change notifications. For example, during 2016, PCNalert published nearly 208,000 PCNs and EOLs. PCNalert – the leading PCN, EOL and counterfeit notification service – enables you to master these challenges by helping you quickly identify, analyze and resolve component events that impact your products. The tool harnesses the world’s largest electronic components database to track notices from 600+ suppliers and 1,600+ original component manufacturers for 1.5 billion electronic parts. You receive daily emails announcing which parts from your Approved Vendor List (AVL) and Approved Manufacturer List (AML) could be affected by a change notice, within 24 hours of the original alert.
- Tracking of 1.5 billion parts
- 11.3 EOLs per day
- 30.7 PCNs per day
So you can:
- Mitigate product design, production and maintenance risks early
- Accommodate shorter design cycles, complex designs and heavier workloads
- Avoid manufacturing shutdowns, product redesigns and surplus inventory
- Manage compliance, obsolescence and counterfeit issues
- Determine relevance and potential impact of notices faster
- Prioritize and accelerate resolution processes