Track supplier performance against contract management
We track supplier performance against the full life cycle of the contract. This enables us to ensure not only compliance to contract, but also helps us proactively drive value realization based on the intended cost saving targets.
In addition, with supplier performance tracking, we take full advantage of further saving opportunities such as early settlement and volume-based discounts.
As part of supplier performance management, we leverage our assets to:
- Anticipate sudden price increases and pro-actively validate changes against prevailing market conditions
- Collaborate with suppliers– improving supplier relationships and ensure business continuity
- Understand supplier cost models and the impact of macro- and microeconomics and country risk
- Avoid disruption in supply and avoid unnecessary costs
- Aid in supplier segmentation and classification for future business
- Streamline the overall process, ensuring value realization against cost optimization targets