Market & Business Research
Analysts, planners, managers and investors in the specialty chemicals sector turn to our Specialty Chemicals Update Program to inform their strategic decisions. Our collection of reports and annual IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Industry Overview offer in-depth coverage of these highly interconnected markets from a global perspective, while addressing regional differences and similarities across North America, Europe, China and Japan. Each report, which focuses on either a market or functional area, analyzes key issues facing both suppliers and their end-use customers.
- Industry structure
- Operating characteristics and profitability drivers
- Government regulations
- Critical success factors
- Products and functions
- Consumption, market size and forecasts
- Market participants
- Future trends, threats, opportunities and other strategic issues
While reports may be purchased individually, full subscriptions to SCUP include:
- IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Industry Overview, updated annually
- Access to all current reports, available online
- Ability to suggest topics for future reports
- New or updated reports on specific specialty chemicals to be issued during the year
- Inquiry and consulting privileges
|Who uses the service?||How?|
|Strategic planning managers||To identify trends and driving forces influencing specialty chemical markets|
|Business or market analysts||To find accurate and independent information on global specialty chemicals markets|
|Product or business managers||To identify new business opportunities and threats|
|Investment bankers and investment companies||To obtain accurate, impartial information on the world's chemical markets and understand market concentration/key players|
IHS Markit Specialty Chemicals Update Program enables you to:
- Save company time and resources by obtaining information from a single source that is unrivaled in coverage, comprehensiveness and quality of data
- Rest assured that you are relying upon independent, unbiased analyses
- Obtain data and analysis vital to strategic decision making
- Access extensive databases and personal contacts within the global chemical industry
- Purchase an annual subscription to the entire collection or buy single reports by market/product
- Use our inquiry service (for full subscriptions only) to find answers quickly to specific immediate questions
To learn more about the Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP), please:
IHS Markit is permitted by SRI International to continue use of the SRI Consulting name and trademarks on relevant historical reports published prior to April 1, 2012.
Clients can view abstracts, tables of contents and prices for individual reports by viewing the listing of SCUP reports currently available. To view the listing of recently issued reports, see Latest Updates under Chemical News.
To view the listing of reports to be updated in 2017, download the 2017 - Publication Schedule.
To view the listing of reports to be updated in 2018, download the 2018 - Publication Schedule.