As the chemical industry becomes more complex, with greater competition than ever before, you want to ensure that you are making the right business decisions to maximize business potential. Credible, up-to-date industry information and in-depth, authoritative market analysis are paramount. Gathering this information is a time-consuming process. Chemical Specialty Suites does the work for you by assembling specific Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) and Specialty Chemicals Update Program (SCUP) reports for chemicals that are relevant to your end-use market. With each of our 14 suites, you receive detailed market data, a five-year forecast and actionable insights, along with inquiry privileges to speak to an Chemical expert about the report findings.
In publication for more than sixty years, these reports offer a trusted reference and allow you to understand:
- Trends and strategic issues driving specific chemical markets
- Market opportunities and threats
- Global and regional supply-demand dynamics
- Major growth drivers in end-use markets
- Key players and issues along the entire industry value chain