Navigate Southeast Asia’s energy markets with confidence
Do your strategic plans and investment decisions for Southeast Asia factor in a range of plausible energy futures?
Leverage this Energy multiclient study on gas, coal and power to understand the changes that lie ahead in Southeast Asia’s energy landscape as the region’s long-term economic expansion continues. The study provides three energy scenarios to 2035 for seven key markets, examining how energy supply and demand responds to a different set of market and policy drivers, affecting prices, infrastructure and technology choices. The study also analyzes interactions with global trends and adjacent markets. Access the final report online to:
- Detect market opportunities and challenges by country
- Support long-term policy decisions on fuel mix, diversification and infrastructure
- Factor key energy market drivers into strategic planning
- Identify and mitigate at-risk conditions
- Understand the direction of gas and power markets to 2035