- Country profiles for power and renewables provides in depth coverage of market fundamentals to identify market trends and insights on the key issues facing the sector
- Quarterly Market briefings provides quarterly and half yearly market trends, data and policy changes keeping the client abreast with the market activities
- Market insights provides in depth timely analysis of key market announcements including and not limited to policy, infrastructure, pricing and demand and its implications on the investors
- Insights are delivered both as research papers and short videos
- Services provide constant support to clients addressing questions across the full range of issues in power and renewables – demand drivers, resource potential, policy and regulatory risks, market constraints, LCOE analysis, tender and project pipelines, price trends and risks and fuel supply & pricing to power sector, etc.
Example: Southeast Asia renewable targets and policies (click to enlarge image)
- Analytical market dashboard providing power and gas demand and supply long term outlooks to 2050 for all the thirteen countries
- Demand Outlooks by sector – industrial, commercial, residential, transport, etc.
- Supply outlook by technologies – coal, gas, oil, nuclear, hydro, renewables including onshore and offshore wind, solar PV and CSP, geothermal, ocean, biomass, hydro, and energy storage.
Example: South and Southeast Asia Power Outlook (click to enlarge image)