Unlock opportunities in the small cells, DAS and carrier WiFi equipment market with unmatched insights.
Find complete coverage of urban, rural/remote and enterprise indoor and outdoor small cells, distributed antenna systems (DAS) and carrier WiFi offload gear.
With the Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service from IHS Markit, you receive three trackers that deliver the outlook for carrier WiFi, DAS and small cells equipment markets at the global level and across major world regions. A separate report sheds light on opportunities in Long-Term Evolution in unlicensed spectrum (LTE-U).
Use the findings of our surveys of purchasing offers at operators worldwide to create a unique value proposition or find whitespace opportunities in carrier WiFi and small cells equipment. As part of the Intelligence Service, exclusive direct access to analyst briefings, insight and assistance assures you keep pace with the latest market news and developments.
- Historical and worldwide forecasts and regional market size, market shares
- Detailed examination of market and technical trends
- In-depth interviews with technology buyers about their purchasing plans, drivers and challenges
- Analyst commentary on market shifts, technology, regional developments, vendors and events
- Quarterly analyst briefings on research highlights