Understand the market potential for telecom services, software and equipment.
Whether you are a telecom/mobile operator, service provider or equipment/software vendor, you need market intelligence you can trust. Find detailed global coverage of market trends and conditions affecting telecom and mobile operators, including revenue, investment, outsourcing and the global economy.
With the Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service from IHS Markit, you receive our proprietary tracker that provides the outlook for service provider (telco, cable operators, satellite) revenues and CAPEX by equipment type, both globally and across major world regions. Three additional reports offer detailed data and analysis on network outsourcing and managed services, telecom market trends impacting service providers and a 360-view of the telecom network equipment and software market.
Leverage insights from our digital transformation service provider survey to create a unique value proposition or find whitespace opportunities. As part of the Intelligence Service, exclusive direct access to analyst briefings, insight and assistance ensure you keep pace with the latest market news and developments.
- Historical and worldwide forecasts and regional market size and market shares
- Detailed reports on telecom market trends and conditions
- In-depth interviews with operators and service providers about their plans, drivers and vendor opinions
- Market insights – Analyst commentary on market shifts, technology, regional developments, vendor and events
- Briefings – Semiannual analyst briefings on research highlights