Align your product mix with the marketplace.
The top 25 chipmakers annually amass revenue amounting to 74 percent of the total $300+ billion semiconductor industry. As the world becomes ever more technical and a higher level of semiconductor content is included in every electronics application, the market shows no sign of slowing anytime soon.
IHS Markit analyzes every facet of the semiconductor industry in detail, from raw materials and wafer fabrication through forecasts of end market consumption — to help you:
- Mitigate risk within the semiconductor supply chain
- Understand regional market drivers
- Plan from reliable forecasts
- Identify markets for entry or exit
- Anticipate demand for future production