Simulate new investment projects to maximize returns and minimize risks.
When choosing the design for a new chemical plant, engineers aim for maximum throughput at minimum cost. The ability to keep pace with, compare and simulate new process technologies is critical to delivering the most productive, safe and environmental performance. To meet your investment objectives, you need to ensure you can leverage technological improvements and innovations to troubleshoot plant and refinery issues and increase production capacity.
IHS Markit can help you:
- Develop plant simulations that meet your defined specifications for new investment projects
- Benchmark plant operating parameters against those of competing processes and convert vast quantities of data into actionable metrics to help select project sites
- Stay abreast of emerging chemical technologies, as well as key players, trends and the strategic issues driving individual chemical markets and the industry as a whole
- Use feedstock, capital cost and demand driver information to select technologies based on their ability to maximize throughput at minimal cost
- Develop unique margin scenarios with regional feedstock and product prices