Manage securities lending programs, optimize trading performance and enhance investment decision making with global securities lending data
Gain market sentiment insights and trading transparency from a macro to an individual stock level, with a dataset covering more than $25 trillion of global securities from 20,000 institutional funds, ten years of history and over three million intraday transactions. Our data is sourced directly from leading industry practitioners, including prime brokers, custodians, asset managers and hedge funds.
We provide enhanced visibility and insight into the market for collateral cash investments, demand, pricing and usage, and we deliver tri-party Repo data and analytics. Collateral and funding managers of prime dealers, banks, money market funds, securities lenders, hedge funds, insurance companies and corporations benefit from this comprehensive combination of repo and securities lending data and analytics.
- Benchmarking - Perform in-depth and time series analysis of key metrics for comparing and evaluating securities lending performance against the market and peers from a macro to individual security level
- Trading transparency - Gain insight into market sentiment to optimize entry and exit points and support opportunity screening, price discovery and assessment of market share
- Collateral management - Fuel collateral optimization engines with comprehensive stock loan and repo data feeds
- Integrated workflow - Enable flexible integration into workflows with intraday data delivery through a variety of channels
- News and research - Stay on top of the latest market movements with independent daily research and commentary from industry experts, made available through multimedia channels and embedded within workflow solutions
- Risk exposure - Screen and monitor recalls, concentration risk and potential short squeezes
- Consultancy - Independent research and bespoke solutions for institutions active, or considering becoming active in the securities finance market, including repo, securities lending and prime brokerage activities
- Investment insight - Analyse long and short fund flow activity to support investment decision making, identify potential factor turning points and manage portfolio risk adjusted returns