Detailed records on 200,000+ ships of 100 GT and above, updated nightly
The world’s largest maritime ships database, Sea-web Ships allows you to identify every propelled seagoing merchant ship of 100 GT and above, including ships on order and under construction, the current trading fleet, casualties, lost or broken up ships. Access critical information on shipowners, builders, movements, fixtures, casualty, ports and maritime companies. Search the database by ship name, LR/IMO number, class, flag, call sign and much more. Available as a standalone purchase, Sea-web ships includes access to the Ships, Companies and Builders modules.
Use Sea-web Ships to:
- Identify trends, risks and new business opportunities
- Evaluate chartering risks relating to tonnage
- Size markets and assess competitors
- Market products where ships are being built
- Evaluate potential risk based on ownership, class, previous casualty and detention history