Breaking news combined with in-depth analysis of major maritime and trade issues
Sea-web Insight provides you with news and insight for profitable, safe and efficient shipping. Find critical views on best shipping methods, maritime industry trends and port-related developments. Written by IHS Maritime & Trade journalists, who have specialized experience in reporting and analyzing global commercial maritime activities, Sea-web Insight offers a unique ability to forecast where the industry is heading, at a time when it is enduring the most difficult economic period in living memory.
Sea-web Insight is available as standalone product or in combination with other Sea-web modules. It features a customizable screen to display news content in any order you wish, with articles from the IHS Maritime Fairplay, IHS Safety at Sea and IHS Dredging and Port Construction publications. You will also receive these printed magazines as part of the subscription package.
Use Sea-web Insight to:
- Obtain an insider's view of shipping markets
- Discover opportunities and challenges in established and emerging markets
- Receive the only existing source of monthly newbuildings data
- Access unrivalled analysis of what's new and important in marine technology
- Stay apprised of best practices for all port-related matters
- Support investment decisions, improve operational efficiencies and envision new management approaches