Plastics sustainability is the most critical issue facing the plastics industry and is likely to lead to greater regulation (including bans) and deselection by consumers, retailers & brand owners.
This issue is challenging the entire chemical value chain.
This study will address key questions surrounding plastic sustainability:
- What is the current and future impact on virgin and PCR plastics demand from sustainability initiatives?
- How will various end-use demand segments be impacted by sustainability developments?
- How do global and regional regulatory trends impact plastics demand?
- What is the potential impact on petrochemical monomer and feedstock demand resulting from plastics sustainability development?
- How well is PCR supply positioned to satisfy demand? What are the current and future constraints?
- How do sustainability initiatives affect future plastic prices?
- How much PCR will be available? Where does it end up and why?