Length: 1.5 Hours
Who Should Attend: Engineers, Geologists and Technologists who use IHS Harmony™ for data management, diagnostics and analysis will benefit from this class.
Prerequisites: Students should have an understanding of basic geoscience and engineering well data including well attributes, reservoir and fluid properties, and production data. Basic Windows navigation and spreadsheet skills are also recommended.
Tuition: No charge.
Location: Calgary, Alberta training centers.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel without penalty, please give notice seven calendar days prior to the start of the course. Without prior notice, you will be charged $350.00.
- Creating custom templates for use in a workflow
- Creating a Type Curve
- How to use Conventional Type Curves for Unconventional Wells
- Data Filtering
- Flow regime identification
- Creating an Analytical Model
- Advantages and limitations of Analytical Models
- Populating an Analytical Model
- History Matching with an Analytical Model
- How to transition from single phase to multiphase modelling
- Populating a Numerical/Hybrid Model
- Strategies for obtaining a history match with a Numerical/Hybrid Model