Reinventing the Truck - A Multi-Client StudyHow will disruptive forces change global trucking, energy and chemical markets?
Electrification, autonomous technologies, stringent regulations, the next 20 years can expect major change across the transportation and energy sectors. With the global trucking industry consuming 35% of the world's gas/oil demand the stakes are huge. These disruptions may significantly affect multiple industries.
IHS Markit is uniquely positioned to look within and across these inter-related industries and offer insights into the changing landscape. Our 2018 multi-client study will address:
- The logistical system of the future: How will technology and regulation shape the supply chain and what role will trucking play in tomorrow’s movement of goods?
- Regulating trucking: How will regulation shape future choices for truck manufacturers and operators?
- The trucking business models of the future: What business models will evolve and how will these impact drive-train?
- The economics of trucking: What will be the predominant fuel of choice by market?
- The impact on energy and chemicals: How will other industries be affected?