Assess the cost and margin positions of global operating refineries at an asset level, with a forecast of their performance.
How confident are you in your ability to evaluate the long-term competitiveness of the global operating refineries?
The Refinery Cost and Margin Analytics 12-month subscription provides an Excel model updated on a quarterly basis, aligned to the IHS Markit proprietary long-term price forecasts and supply/demand balances, as part of our Annual Strategic Workbook. The visualization and analytical tools provide an intuitive way to benchmark the competitive landscape of the global refining industry to evaluate refinery performance, determine rationalization potential, and assess potential refinery acquisitions.
Our integrated approach offers you the opportunity to respond as the market shifts, and ensures your strategic and operational decisions utilize the most current and robust data available. Key features include:
- >90% of global refinery capacity
- IHSM forecast scenario embedded into model
- Profitability metrics: Cash cost to produce light products (CCLP) and net/gross margin estimates, identified by refinery
- Operational metrics: Refinery level yields, operating costs & metrics, logistics costs
- Functionality to generate estimated economics for hypothetical refineries
- User-input crude and product price scenarios to efficiently understand refinery performance across different market environments
- Annual cost/margin curves: 5 years history and 10 years forecast
- Quarterly cost/margin curves: 8 quarters history and 8 quarters forecast