Navigate the dynamic radiology and cardiology IT software and services market.
Access an authoritative guide for the rapidly changing radiology and cardiology IT software and services market. Today’s medical IT imaging market is undergoing significant change. The shift toward enterprise health networks, increasing integration of departmental IT solutions, and the rapid rise in electronical medical records (EMR) are driving greater demand for interoperability across systems and software as a service (SaaS) products. In the radiology and cardiology sector, clinical content platforms are emerging as the amalgamation of software bundling and image exchange (IE) capabilities, vendor neutral archiving (VNA) technology, universal viewers and enterprise content management (ECM).
The Radiology and Cardiology Report from IHS Markit delivers comprehensive analysis of radiology and cardiology IT software and services market dynamics and identifies key trends that will significantly influence demand over the next five years. The report segments radiology and cardiology IT systems into RPACS, RIS, CV-PACS and CVIS and provides a five-year forecast for installed base by segment, revenues from software and services, and analysis of SaaS uptake and cloud adoption. Market size estimates for each product type, segmented by major geographic region and country, and market share estimates for leading providers offer insights into the competitive landscape.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the market size for radiology and cardiology IT?
- How can we quantify the five-year projected market growth rate?
- What is the expected growth of cloud usage? How will adoption impact the market?
- How do service revenues break down by implementation, maintenance and consulting?
- What integration trends will impact the radiology and cardiology market?
- Who are the market leaders?