Four core market trackers, delivered in Excel format and via TRAX® – an online data visualization tool, include MW shipments and production, revenues, units, ASPs and market shares:
- PV Module Supply Chain Tracker – Combines analysis of the markets for polysilicon, solar wafers, PV cells and modules, with forecasts for PV installations, assessing the balance between supply and demand, and the impact on pricing and margins throughout the supply chain. (5-Year Forecast).
- PV Installations Tracker – Quarterly updates with detailed tracking/forecasting of installations in all key PV markets, including annual and quarterly data by installation and system type. (5-Year Forecast)
- PV Suppliers Tracker – Detailed data on the performance of leading companies in the PV module supply chain and detailed data on capacity, production, utilization and shipments for polysilicon, wafer, cell and module suppliers
- PV Manufacturing & Equipment Spending Tracker – This bi-annual report tracks production, capacity and equipment spending on wafers, cells and modules, supply chain tool demand, technology roadmap adoption rates and more. Also provides quarterly data on market shares for cell types and production tools.
- PV Systems Price Tracker - This biannual report contains the PV System Prices and Revenues by region, market, and segment. The report aims to show the full system price (or CAPEX) for the investor in the system as it is completed. The total system price therefore includes margins of the suppliers to the system, as well as development costs.
Strategic reports are published regularly, providing a deep-dive into hot topics and key market segments. Recently published reports include:
- PV Market Trend Survey - China
This monthly check on the Chinese PV market relies upon real shipment and installation data collected from suppliers and installers in the world’s largest PV market. The survey provides customers with an accurate check on its short- and medium-term development.
- PV Module Advanced Technologies Report
Analyses the current situation and future outlook of advanced PV module technologies such as Half-Cell, Shingle and Bifacial, which have been successfully ramped up to mass production levels. It provides historical data from 2018 and forecast data per technology type for the 2019–2024 period.
- PV Module Material Reports
This series of reports provides a detailed analysis of the market and technologies for PV module materials (solar glass, aluminum frames, backsheets, and encapsulants). It identifies the main regional markets, describes the competitive landscape, and provides a detailed price analysis. (5-Year Forecast)
- Perovskite Technology Report
This report discusses the current status of perovskite cell technology development (costs, efficiencies, applications) as well as its potential and challenges to become a mainstream technology in the next years.
Frequent analyst commentary on product launches, market news and analysis
Customers receive direct access to our subject matter experts/industry analysts to discuss the latest market trends, clarify any data and answer questions.