Unlock high-performance processor opportunities in the network infrastructure market.
The network infrastructure market exhibits the greatest demand for high performance processors and network infrastructure devices that is expected to show no sign of slowing. Network infrastructure is evolving to meet new and growing demands from digital telecommunications, internet-of-things (IoT) applications, cloud computing, content streaming, smart home, smart city, connected car, Industry 4.0, and even emersive technologies. Supporting these applications involves challenges to increase network bandwidth, integrity and security.
The Processor for Network Infrastructure Market Tracker from IHS Markit delivers embedded market sizing and forecasts for high-performance processors in network infrastructure.
Network infrastructure, as treated in this report, includes carrier, communications and premium cloud services provider, often referred to as carrier class, and data center, mid-tier cloud services, enterprise and government networks.
Key issues addressed:
- Who are the leading suppliers?
- What are the technology drivers?
- Will software-defined networks have an impact?
- What is the total available market by each class of processor?
- Can you compare enterprise vs. service provider/wired versus wireless?
- What is the serviced market share based on core architecture?
- Which applications represent size or growth opportunities?