Optimize trades and valuations with an objective data service for over-the-counter derivatives
Our OTC Derivatives Data service is an independent, flexible provider of premium quality, multi-sourced curve and volatility data for over-the-counter derivatives used by both buy-side and sell-side firms. Our extensive asset class coverage includes foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, credit and commodities derivatives.
We derive our OTC derivatives data with inputs from multiple sources, including banks, major interdealer brokers and exchanges, so that you can meet changing regulatory demands. Stringent quality control tests ensure data accuracy and completeness. Flexible data delivery includes multiple intraday snaps to support regional closes.
- Independent data – Volatility and curve data based on information sourced from multiple market participants and exchanges
- Accuracy - Clean audited data, removing outlying or stale inputs
- Transparency – Fully documented methodologies and processes
- Coverage – Wide range of tenors, strikes and maturities, liquid and illiquid instruments
- Customer Service – Reliable support teams globally who are committed to superior service and timely data challenge resolution
- Delivery – Data is available in CSV format via secured FTP location