Get trusted commodities pricing data for the energy, metals and soft markets
Support your accounting needs with high quality, independent mark-to-market prices for commodities with extensive coverage that includes energy, metals, softs and exotic options. Our pricing supports independent verification of trading book valuations and includes vanilla instruments and a wide range of exotic products. We publish forward curve, volatility and correlations data. Delivery intervals are available at the hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual levels, based on the specifics of that data.
Extensive Commodities Data Coverage
Why IHS Markit?
Depth and breadth of data is essential to build a liquidity risk framework
- Independent Dataset – Enables accurate and independent calculation of book valuations
- Data Integrity – Pricing is sourced from major trading institutions, with rigorous cleaning processes applied
- Accreditation – SSAE 18 /ISAE 3402
- Historical Dataset – Historical availability supports model testing and VAR calculations
- Efficiency – Eliminates the need to analyze multiple datasets for pricing info
- Seamless Distribution – Download your data directly in XML, CSV or Excel format