Find reliable end-of-day CDS pricing data
Get end-of-day CDS single name composites on approximately 2,400 entities as well as index and tranche-level data for on-the-run and off-the-run indices from IHS Markit. We receive contributed CDS data on corporate, sovereign and municipal CDS single names and indices from the official record books of market makers. We then apply a rigorous curve-based cleaning process to the contributed data and discard data that fails these cleaning tests.
Customers can access the full CDS term structure and recovery rates, view the data in summary or graphical form on the web, or retrieve the data through an automated feed, web download or the Desktop. More than 350 firms use our end-of-day quoted CDS pricing data for mark-to-market, research and risk management purposes.
- Reliable data – Get high-quality pricing resulting from multiple data contributors and a rigorous data cleaning process
- Deep coverage – Find historical CDS pricing dating back to 2001, with data available at the tier, maturity, currency and restructuring clause levels
- Comprehensive coverage – Locate data in all three price types for CDS single names: par spreads, conventional (or quoted) spreads and upfronts
- Dedicated support – Use direct access to IHS Markit analysts for data queries and price challenges
- Flexible Distribution – Enjoy multiple data formats and delivery platform: CSV, Tab or XML formats, via manual or automated web download, Price Viewer or with easy integration into clients’ internal systems or third-party platforms