Make confident decisions using independent CDS Clearing Data for prices
Find daily CDS settlement prices for four clearinghouses globally: ICE Clear Credit, ICE Clear Europe, Japan Securities Clearing Corporation and LCH Clearnet S.A. These respective clearinghouses use CDS settlement prices from IHS Markit in their risk management processes. Get daily price and spread levels for cleared instruments from 500+ entities and sovereigns, including CDS single names, credit indices and options. A daily settlement price calculation ensures the objectivity of these prices.
- Reliable data – Use high quality pricing based on inputs from clearing member contributors and a rigorous data cleaning process
- Deep coverage – Find historical CDS pricing dating back to 2009, with data available at the tier, maturity, currency and restructuring clause levels
- Comprehensive coverage – Leverage data in conventional (or quoted) spreads and up-fronts for CDS single name entities
- Dedicated support – Enjoy direct access to IHS Markit analysts for data queries and price challenges
- Flexible distribution – Access your data in CSV, Tab or XML formats, via manual or automated web download, Price Viewer or with easy integration into your internal systems or third-party platforms